Hi :) I'm Amber, and if you can't tell from looking at my blog, I'm a little bit random.
I like: Pretty things. Doing gymnastics. Watching hockey. Country music. Victorian-themed things. Being a nerd. Laughing.. a lot! Speaking French. Bull riding. Pasta. Criminal Minds. Sweatshirts. So many more things!
Je n'aime pas: Most guys names. Friends that don't really care. Eating apples. Losing (I'm too competitive). My lack of confidence. High-maintenance people. Petty girls. That's all that comes to mind, but I'm sure there's more!
I don't really know what to put here... so how about some song lyrics that I love? Sure :)
- "The time it took to find you I would wait again my baby, for the feelings that I feel with you now" Until You - Billy Currington
- "So we'll pretend it's alright, stay in for the night, oh what a world, I'll keep you safe here with me" Have Faith in Me - A Day to Remember
- "This night is sparkling, don't you let it go, I'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you" Enchanted - Taylor Swift
- "I hear your heart beating right in time, right from the start knew I had to make you mine" "Your father says I'm not good enough and your mother, she thinks that this is just a phase. I think that we should run away" Listen To Your Heart - The Maine
- "I set my sails for a new direction but the wind got in my way. I changed my course but my definition of change just ain't the same" Smoke a Little Smoke - Eric Church
- "Your eyes are the brightest of all the colors, I don't want to ever love another, you'll always be my thunder" Thunder - Boys Like Girls
- "I wouldn't last a single day, I'd probably just fade away, without you I'd lose my mind, before you ever came along, I was living life all wrong, the smartest thing I ever did was make you all mine" Crazy Girl - Eli Young Band